Wednesday 10 September 2008

Not a natural Plane Spotter

I took the day off to go plane spotting, hoping to to see air displayers practising. But I seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time most of the day, missing various things I'd have liked to snap.



These five pics are so bad I can't let them link to larger versions!







































From now on you may click to see full-size ones, but they're still not wonderful...



I'm almost happy with these three airport shots...
















(perhaps not even 'almost')




.. but down in the bay it just didn't work out for me like I was hoping. It was just a bit tricky and the results are a little bit noisy and blurred...










































































I have a new found respect for anyone who can track a fast moving aircraft from a distance with this kind of magnification and make it look good. Maybe I do need a proper dSLR camera after all :)

I think I'm better off sticking to things that don't move....



Plastic bird watching war bird, through the heat haze.

No comments: