Wednesday 17 September 2008

Boeing B-17.G Flying Fortress "Pink Lady"

The "Pink Lady" has a homepage here.


Here I took the Pink Lady from behind.

It's way too long since I last did that.





Sideways is good, too.







Plenty of firepower down below.







I do like an interesting bit of tail.






A proud pair above the cockpit (it's too easy, isn't it?)

Enough already.



I suppose I'd better apologise in advance to anyone feeling upset by any misunderstood perceived lack of respect. That's really not the case, it's just a bit of lighthearted banter of the sort that it is possible thanks to the freedom our brave forebears fought for. I wouldn't have bothered taking pics if I wasn't impressed by the tremendous achievements and sacrifices made in the name of peace.

No comments: