Sunday 24 August 2008

Visible from South Hill...

I went for a walk up to South Hill, and when reviewing the pics I'd taken I was mildly surprised to find I'd taken no shots of anything actually up there, or of the harbour. It was all fairly obscure... :)


The playground, so you know immediately where South Hill is. I thought I'd seize the chance to take the pic as there were no kids there.







Jersey Eye big wheel in the distance...








.. closer.







They're planning to make the old pool a God botherer centre? The easiest joke to make is the one about the massive font.






Up Green St.







A view over Georgetown, Bagot, Longueville etc.








Seymour Tower visible behind the St.Clement coastline.








I got some sort of reflections in the pool even from this distance :)

No comments: