Friday 1 August 2008

Le Port and surf


A full carpark at Le Port (sat. view) on a nice evening...
(from a bunker, where the Lifeguards tower is behind us)





.. right a bit, showing how much grassy dune there is before the main road.





Plenty of this sort of thing going on...
but first, some views from the bunker vantage point...





Towards the 'splash...






.. closer.






The little white house, and Kempt Tower behind in the distance.






It's one of those rare times where I like the entire 4:3 frame as I shot it, without snipping off unwanted edges...





.. although I'll 'crop' this bit for a closeup...






.. and I quite like the shapes in this.
So that's how I do it... I take small bits of the full pic I snapped :)






Two left standing.








"You go that way, I'll go this..."






Classic VW surf-dude goodness...








.. another.








And so the sun went down.

No comments: