Thursday 30 July 2009

.. and another evening Out West



.. yet another sundown :o)









Not a lot I can say about this. It's a sky.






.. as is this.







And this.







This time there's even some beach.







Landmarks...







La Rocco Tower.







Looking North. It's very warm here in the evening after a hot day's sunshine warms up the concrete.






- and the other way.







Switching to Cloudy white balance warms up the shot...







.. and gives nice colours... I must play with that some more. I've tried to stick to realism so far, but I quite like the effect...







.. La Corbiere Lighthouse.

11 comments:

wobblybean said...

Those sky and sunset pics are just beautiful! Your new techniques are proving to be very worth while, such effects do enhance your shots. Keep experimenting!!! I am just loving all your pics and comments. Just sky indeed! A.

crapaudmatic said...

Thanks A, glad someone is enjoying it :)

jerseydottie said...

I am enjoying them too! Particularly like the 'warmer' shots! I will never be bored of 'pix from out west' LOL

jerseydottie said...

Nice pix of clouds - they are mostly altocumulus, stratocumulus and towering cumulus to the west!
:)

crapaudmatic said...

Not forgotton your met days then, D? :o)
ta

wobblybean said...

Never could remember my clouds from school lessons!! Glad you are able to put us right D, age doesn't make you forget your training then!LOL. I just liked them. A.

jerseydottie said...

This pic confuses me now that I have it as wallpaper! What is the building/rock on the far right? Where did you take the pic from, and how did you get so much sand in?!

crapaudmatic said...

Zoooooom!
It was taken from by the steps just south of El Tico, same place as the pic titled "Landmarks" :)

jerseydottie said...

Thanx! You can tell I haven't learnt much about cameras!
But is that rock to the far right really there?!!

crapaudmatic said...

yes, it's there... I don't fake my pics, LOL :)

jerseydottie said...

OK! I have never noticed it's rectangular shape before!