Friday 16 September 2011

More GF Stickers

I'm starting to get a little bored with the small stickers, but some much larger ones are starting to appear. This one by Tourism Towers...








.. and on a chunky pole nearby.








Back to the small stickers, two in Pitt Street...










.. which is more of a Lane if you ask me.

Oh, you didn't.









Castle Street









Another artist joins in, Conway Street.









No thanks, think of the acrid thick smoke, and I'd have to buy another. What a stupid suggestion :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog trying to find out more about the gun toting squirrels etc multiplying around the place.

Loving the blog and the photos.

I can imagine the stickers and tags becoming a real PITA for the chaps in charge. But they make me smile wherever I see them :)