Thursday 15 April 2010

New Airport Control Tower

For the last few weekends, trips to see the new tower at the airport have allowed the lucky few to enjoy the spectacular views from 39m up. On a clear day the French coast can even be seen. You had to be in the right place at the right time to see the right TV news, rush to an internet and look up the right phone number, and then be one of the first xx callers. Needless to say, I wasn't one of these lucky few who enjoyed the Jersey equivalent of a golden ticket to see the choccy factory.

There is a panoramic view here, but can I ask if any of the lucky visitors took photos that they could possibly share with us? If so, please create a zip file of the piccies, put it on rapidshare or some other free mega upload site, and send me the link in a comment here which I won't publish if you don't want that. I would love to see the view from up there and share it on this blog if possible... thanks.

No comments: