Thursday 1 October 2009

Misc from September

I might as well publish these before they get too old :)


A recent furze fire at L'Etacq...








.. closer...







.. slightly blurry but it was rather distant.







How green is my valley? Mourier, in fact, from the cliff path.






I wonder if I've ever noticed before that there's nothing behind the facade here in the middle at Chambers, and then forgotten... only to rediscover it... possibly a few times? :)







C.T. Maine the jewellers, by Hamons, is going to close after many many years....








.. closer...








.. above the door.






A quick grab of the scene at La Rocque which caught my eye for some reason - the colour of the patch of drier sand.






Slipway cafe at Bel Royal at dusk.






Good for a giggle if you have my sense of humour - if the shutters actually closed, how much of the windows would they cover?







.. nearby, the scaffolding has come down from the new tower...






.. closer.








Ann Court coming down too.

No comments: