The crapaud (a "crappo" is a Jersey toad) will be trying to provide photos of Jersey covering a whole range of aspects of my beautiful island home situated near Normandy, France (satellite views) .
Wookie mp3 trigger demo
-
Wookie mp3 trigger demo
Customer demo video of a wookie sound system going to the UK. Thanks very
much. Ordering info at the end of the video.
From: Fpv ...
Group wall post by Darren Roberts
-
Darren Roberts wrote on Politics Jersey's wall: Does the recent EU ban on
surcharges for using debit/credit cards have any relevance here in Jersey?
I'm gu...
The Lane 3
-
The Lane 3
Almost 15 years have passed since the Events of the now legendary 'Queens
Valley Disturbance Case' DS Strover and his Constable DC Hayden now ...
Nourrices - Viviers on the coast of Jersey
-
Articles on this subject: "Nourrices at Rozel Harbour, and elsewhere in
Jersey" Mary Gibb and Ralph Nichols, Bulletin of the Societe Jersiaise 2007
pages 3...
Mentawais Aid Project 2010 - Documentary
-
Mentawais Aid Project 2010 - Documentary
A documentary about a project to take cash to villagers affected by the
October 2010 tsunami in the Mentawai Isl...
Robinson Crapaud
-
Robinson Crapaud
The third and final installment in the Hedley le Maistre trilogy. Written
and performed by Hedley le Maistre with Clive Pearce as the ma...
Laos
-
What a country! Some of these photos are terrible quality, this is because
we used a waterproof disposable whilst 'tubing'. Tubing: For about $3.50,
you hi...
My pics? What can I say... but that there are two types of photographers : artists and recordists. I'm a recordist - for me it's a technical challenge to try to capture what the eye sees, rather than what the imagination sees. I'm no artist.
My camera is good enough for the web, I'm not interested in spending a fortune on DSLR and lenses, mucking about in pic editors, filters and all that malarkey.
I'm also driven to share, publish, and show things to people when they're interested in specific things - like island scenery. If I was into art, I'd despair at just how much there is out there already, and how difficult it would be to find an audience because no-one has time to wade through billions of pretty pictures.
If you want to see what Jersey looks like, then hang around here and I'll do my best to show you. Thanks!
Religion, History and G. R Balleine – Part 4
-
*Religion, History and G. R Balleine – Part 4(The Reformation in Jersey)By
Jason St John NicolleFrom "The Pilot", 1991 Part IV The Victory...
Giant Slaying Time
-
When I was a little boy, I read, or was told, most of what was the then
canon of classic children’s stories, and, decades later, retold the best of
them ...
Group wall post by Darren Roberts
-
Darren Roberts wrote on Politics Jersey's wall: Does the recent EU ban on
surcharges for using debit/credit cards have any relevance here in Jersey?
I'm gu...
Hacking the Atom - Cold Fusion lives - or does it?
-
Some readers may have noticed this little bit in my sidebar personal
description
*"Cold Fusion Advocate (but sceptical)"*
Here is news of a new book - Ha...
Disgusted by Police Cruel Dog Killing
-
How would you react had it been your beloved pet that they had so callously
run down & murdered? Just what sort of example is this to give to our
children ...
Blame Democracy
-
The march towards a lean, mean state with a lean, mean leader goes on. My
latest scheme is to get the public to take the blame for my next round of
service...
Vote for Our Bloke, Even Though He Is Already In!
-
Oh, dear, I am so confused, because my party is making a terrible cock-up,
and I am always sticking up for them publicly, and, so, everyone is going
to thi...
Biting The Hand That Feeds
-
Did anyone else in addition to Clameur de Haro pick up on the snide little
dig from the Jersey Evening [sic] Post’s Elaine Byrne in her reporting of
the wi...
No Murder! Suspend Police Chief
-
So there was no murder at Haut de la Garenne. Obviously that's a good
thing. But then to suspend the Chief Police Officer, Graham Power? As far
as I know, ...
1 comment:
El Tico will never be the same - and those apartments will never fit in with the St Ouen uniqueness! They should never have been allowed!
Post a Comment